Friday, June 1, 2007

Too Blatant for a reply..


I went with my friend to an internet parlour. Usually I accompany him whenever he goes out there. This time, it was just to waste some twenty bucks and we didn't really know wat to do after 15 minutes of logging in. We then entered into a heated discussion of the following topic "Do my college girls look better or yours?"Some of u might think if this one was really necessary. But we had to do something for the next 45 minutes. We landed up logging into eachother's orkut profiles and dived into our college communities to look out for some girls with their photos in their album. After some 20 to 30 profile visits in each of our college communities, we didn't come to any conclusion. my friend said It's a waste of time arguing and he wanted to get into talking terms with one of my college girls, who looked pretty according to him. To his fortunes, she was online too. Here's the conversation that went between them

My friend: Hi.. This is ******* doing BE. in Sri Venkateswara college of engineering.
The girl: So what???(Fuse blownoff for my friend)
My friend: Wat do u do??
The girl: Sorry... None of your business.
My friend: (Total collapse)You seem too arrogant. U think u r too beautiful uh?
After that the reply never came...
And when he turned towards his left, I was down on the floor laughing my ass off!!!!

1 comment:

Subra said...

haha.. nice one :)