Friday, June 1, 2007

My kinda music

forget the booming woofers... forget the F*** word. Forget the chains, the niggas, the NY caps turned to the sides. Forget the bermudas, the basketball tees, babes in lingerie.. these suck bigtime...heard that??? yup.. hiphop jus sucks.. In the recent times, I jus don't listen to them. for one good reason; music's spoilt.. wen i was sittin in my friend's car, n that's where i heard the bohemian rhapsody... twitching tune... wondered if people could play music this better.. I came to know the song by queen through wikipedia. that's when classic rock really fascinated me. wen i searched for the classic rock bands, listening to some songs of the era, i was jus amazed to see the music that was produced in the 60's and 70's. jus jaw dropping ones..Especially the pitch of robert plant( the Led zeppelin fans know him) in the communication breakdown... Whoa.. I jus don't have words to say.. And the rolling stones kept rolling in my thoughts day after day and ofcourse, my favourite, ABBA... and its been a longtime i heard a 50cent or an eminem number... Trust me.. my 5.1 hometheatre play jus eagles n beatles... to keep me Stayin alive, the BEEGEES way ;)

No comments: