Friday, June 1, 2007

My first bunk

I didn’t sleep the previous night. The plan of the first mass bunk was loomin around in front of ma eyes... The next day morning I woke up earlier than the normal 6.30 yawn for the 7.15 bus!!! Was ready at 7’o clock itself... Thot of wearing jeans that day.. But let off the idea as it would create suspicion amidst my parents... The bus too roared off the road makin me feel that ‘it’s my day’. Went to the class, nobody was there... waited for some 10 minutes... soon people began to gather... went outta the college campus... the college was liberal when it comes to all these... Reached the college parkin lot and got onto a pulsar of my friend. We didn’t even plan where to go, but our intentions were clear... We’re goin to give a fuck to the classroom!! After a long chat, we decided to watch ‘sukran’ at udayam theatre, as it was very close to our college. We started the bikes... it was a great sight to watch some 12 bikes zoomin with the noise vroooooooommmmm..We reached the theatre in no time... got the tickets too for the noon show(who’ll be there to watch such a lousy film!). we wasted no time and got into the theatre... I gasped... I knew I’ve bunked... Nobody can stop us now... Film started with a similar lousy start!! Some songs went... so as some scenes... I didn’t like the movie, though... Thought for a moment that my fluid mechanics classes would be better than the movie... I planned to get out by 4, so that I can reach home... so jus got on to the nearby bus stop and took a bus straight to my home. I never uttered a word to my mom. But she asked me if I didn't go to college. I was surprised. She then told me that our class teacher had called her and why I left home. I didn't know wat to answer. Then I came to know that all my friends have received calls from college. The next day we were called up by the hod and got some advice...

No comments: