Friday, June 1, 2007

Practical practicals :(

Have u ever ended up fucking up your semester practical exam? This question may sound odd. But I was in a situation where I couldn't help myself. It was my microprocessor lab exam and as usual out of the 20 programs, I knew 6, had bits for 8 and didn't care about the remaining 6. though my slot was in the afternoon, n wen I heard that most of them ended up screwing up their exams in the first slot, my tension mounted. I thought of atleast giving a glance at the 6 programs which I didn't even know. But ended up studying the known 6 questions. Soon, I was infront of the lab and my hands were biting cold. As I moved towards the pile of questionpaers stacked like a staircase, I didn't know which one to pick. I digged up n took one hoping that I've taken the most easiest ones n the ones that i knew. The moment I overturned the paper, alas!!!! both of them were from those six... yup!! u r right.. the ones which I didn't know... didn't know wat to do.. all my friends were sure of somethin wrong with me.. I managed to write the aim somehow( I knew only that). next was the program and i didn't know where to start n how to start. Later, it was my micro processor mam, who saw my face n knew I'll endup doing something fishy. She made me to sit beside her.. One hour was over n all my friends started doing the practicals while I was sitting with an almost empty paper. The clock struck one and the teacher went down for her lunch. I was desperate that moment. Only the lab incharge was present. Quickly, I grabbed a record that was on her table. I spread it open and turned the pages to find my program. A big one though, I managed to copy both if them from the record n within minutes, 3 pages were full and there was the attestation. And yeah, i almost forgot to close the record and keep it back in its position. I sat infront of the kit and my fingers were all over the keypad... managed to finish both the programs in half an hour.. The teacher was almost baffled to see the output glowing infront of her eyes. She signed them with a crooked smile.. And I almost gotup from the jaws of doom that exam...Moral of the story:Always take the first paper infront of u while choosing the questions in a practical exam :p

No comments: