Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hair raising?

Thanks to my mom. I had my hair cut just yesterday. I've never had an opportunity to grow my hair for a simple (might even sound stupid) reason. It's my mom. She never allows me to have my hair grown over half an inch. Whenever u see me in a photograph or in person, the first thing u notice will be my hair. Jus like the lords outfield mowed before the first day's play. I've seen most of my friends with seriously groovy hair or the long straight ones to the curly ones. They've even got options to try something different with the hair. But for me, there's nothin I can do but to comment on their hairstyles. Whenever I see guys on roads zooming on their bikes with their hair flying or in TV where their girlfriends hold the guys hair in such intimate scenes, the only thing I wish. Why the heck am I forced to cut my hair???

It became a serious issue during my college farewell party. My mom said I had my hair grown out of bounds (you can guess the level of growth) and I need to have a hair cut at once.There's one thing that really makes me happy to go for a haircut. I really wasn't in any mood for that. Then finally I agreed cos I wanted some cash for urgency. It costs jus 30 bucks in the nearby salon and I happen to get 80 bucks for it.

But for those who have seen me in a haircut have become used to it. They say it suits me. I too search for some stupid reasons to justify my haircut. these include reasons like no need to wory about the hairstyle, free from lice n dandruff and saves ur pocketmoney from buying hair-gel. But, to tell u honestly, try getting your hair cut every month. You'll surely love the feel of it. Take it from me..

8 comments:

Gagan said...

interesting !!

keep posting !!

karthik said...

sakka da machi.. ippo than un mandaiyoda unmai theriyuthu...

T.h.E. b.L.e.S.s.E.d. O.n.E said...

hmmmm.. athukku melayum irukku.. blogla sonna asingama poidum..

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Crop cuts are sexy!

Indha Chennai veyilla ungaalu unga thalamudiyoda ellam vizhaiyaadanumna....beach-a AC panna vendiyirukkum :P

Sunil Kosuru said...

we are sailing in the same boat :)

T.h.E. b.L.e.S.s.E.d. O.n.E said...

@ hakuna matata

phew!! that was a real good onw ;)

justlikestallone said...

nice..

Unknown said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Gassed Mercerized Yarn